Saturday, October 13, 2007

My baby's growing up

Tonight was my son's first homecoming dance. I find it hard to believe that this handsome young man was the tiny baby I used to cuddle. It doesn't seem like it has been that long since I was rocking him to sleep and changing his diapers.... I feel rather depressed and old tonight.

I got two new shipments of yarn. One from Knit Picks and I''m about halfway done with my DD's Hermione Hat. It was relaxed at work last night so I got to make some progress. Hopefully I don't doink up the cables again. I have four balls of WOTA in Hyacinth and I'm thinking either a hat and scarf or a hat and fingerless gloves. Finally, I got Palatte in black and white to make a We Call Them Pirates Hat for DS. The second shipment was a great deal I couldn't pass up. Seven skiens of Peace Fleece in Georgia Rose for $3/ skein. Sweater or shawl?

No comments: